GENERAL CASH DONATIONS
New Day Advocacy Center accepts tax-deductible cash donations for help in general operations & client needs. We could not do the work we do, to make a positive difference in our community, and in the lives of families, without your unwavering support! Click the link below and follow the on-screen instructions to make a monetary donation.
If you would rather write a check instead of donating online, please make it payable to New Day Advocacy Center and send to PO Box 88, Ashland, WI 54806 or stop by our location at 301 Ellis Avenue in Ashland. Please use the attached form below for monetary donations in person/mail.
- Laundry Products–laundry-pods, dryer sheets, bleach.
- Cleaning supplies, zip lock bags & garbage bags, Lysol & Lysol Wipes
- Hand Soap-Antibacterial
- Monetary Gifts
- Gift Cards
- Pots and Pans and Serving Utensils
- Silverware (settings for 4)
- Facial Tissue, Q-Tips
- Pillows, Twin, and Full-sized sheets
- Any Non-Perishable, frozen, or ready to eat Food
- Personal Products- feminine hygiene supplies, over the counter pain and cold relievers
- Large bottles of Shampoo & Conditioner
- Body Wash
- New Socks and Underwear (Men's, Women's & Children's)
- Baby Wipes
- Diapers sizes 5 & 6
Due to limited storage space, please call before bringing large donations of clothing, furniture, etc. to ensure we can accept your donation